"What's wrong with you? Everywhere we go it's: 'Hey check out my traps!'"
What's weird about Thanksgiving is that for me, it's actually the day I'm least thankful for as it's happening. It just seems so stressful, this Turkey day wasn't really any different. It was in no way a horrible day, just not the most relaxing one. Today was..Well, I'm not going to try and describe my whole day so I'll just say it ended better than I thought it would. We saw Jack and Jill earlier tonight, such a funny movie. I was looking forward to getting my mind off some things, so that was fun. Especially since one of my very favorite things to do is laugh my butt off in the movie theater. No kidding, I love it! I ended my night by driving through the Target parking lot just so I could see the huge line. It was awesome seeing one for the first time. I surprised myself by being a little jealous of them. They actually looked like they were having fun waiting in line! I've never actually gone to any of the crazy Black Friday sales, so I don't know what it's like. For some odd reason I kind of crave that now lol I really wanna experiance what that's like. Yea -- I know, I'm weird. So, since it's almost 1 AM again, I'll end it here. Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment