Thursday, September 29, 2011

......

Ah home sweet home I'll see you soon. Mmm tonight we went to a great place called Schilo's, it was reeeaally good. We went out earlier today, but after that stayed in the room all day and just kinda watched TV. I went out on the deck this afternoon or so and saw clouds gathering. I thought "YES!" and hoped so badly it'd rain. Sooo later this evening we went down to the River Walk, after it had rained very nicely and everything was wet *smiles*. And then a little bit after it started to shower a bit outside as we were crossing the road to Schilo's. Getting to cross the road in the rain, You know how earlier I was saying how I don't like how you have to walk a lot of places in the city (even the creepy downtown areas!), well, getting to walk in the rain made me appreciate it! I love the rain haha, the smell of it, how it feels, how the sky looks, how perfect the lighting is for pictures, everything! So that was fun :) Here's two pictures I took..the one on the right makes it look as if the building is on fire, or is it just me?



No comments:

Post a Comment