Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fairgrounds...

County fair!! :) I'm not sure where to start, it was really fun. (Thanks Mom! :) Lots of cowboys and girls there. Nice to wear my boots and not be hot, I love winter (or more so fall). Saw a newly born goat (awww) and a baby Llama -yes, in the petting zoo...- It was interesting seeing all the serious competitors with their goats and heifers....and the swine, rabbits, chickens, and turkeys might I add. Oh yea, and I saw some baby chicks actually hatching. Yes, you heard me right, they were in the middle of hatching! Ate some warm funnel cake and drank lemonade (: It was a good day. I got several pictures too, I'll put them up later. I wish I could just like put my memory on here, but science hasn't yet figured out how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment